struts-user mailing list archives

From Bing Qiao <qiaob...@gmail.com>
Subject Pass a collection from struts action to javascript validation
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2005 08:50:26 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to use custom validator on client side. One problem I can't
figure out is how to pass a collection or array of strings to a jsp
and how to access it from javascript code for the custom validation
rules.
I thought about using hidden objects. But I'm really new in both
javascript and jsp, so I would appreciate your help should somebody
show me some code snippets.

Another problem is that I found javascript code for the validator
rules like the following:
form[oDate[x][0]].value
where can I find a reference manual or something that explains the
details of this form and other objects. I don't know what they really
belong to, javascript, html or jsp?
Thank you very much for your help!

Bing