struts-user mailing list archives

From "Lawrie Gallardo" <lawriegalla...@hotmail.com>
Subject Typical Struts development team and distribution of tasks?
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2005 16:38:06 GMT
Do most companies developing Struts applications tend to employ Web
Designers, or is it more common for Struts development to be undertaken by a
team consisting solely of Java Developers (who therefore need strong
knowledge of HTML, Struts Tags, JSTL, CSS, JavaScript, etc as well as J2EE)?

Along the same lines... If you are working in a mixed team of Web Designers
and Java Developers, what is the best way to divide up Struts (+ Tiles)
development between these groups?

The reason I ask these questions is that the vast majority of my previous
experience has been in back-end development (EJB, JMS, ORM, RDBMS, etc), and
now that I am learning Struts I am more than a little bit confused as to
what I'd be expected to know for the average Struts job...