struts-user mailing list archives

From "Pilgrim, Peter" <peter.pilg...@csfb.com>
Subject RE: [ANN] Struts-JSF London Networking BOF VIII / Tuesday / 15th March 2005 @ 18:45 / Oracle City of London
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2005 15:41:00 GMT
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Pilgrim, Peter
==////==

WHAT:

This is just a `reminder' that ``The Struts-JSF London Networking''
group is holding the eight meet-up event next Tuesday 15th March 2005
at Oracle office in the city of London at ``18:45''

The meeting will take place in a room with Audio/Visual facilities
between 7-9 pm. Afterwords members can retire to the nearby
Red Lion pub for more in depth discussion ...

WHERE:

The address is:
	Oracle City Of London
	One South Place
	London,
	England
	EC2M 2RB.

Here is some relevant travel information

By Underground: -

   Moorgate: Take the Moorgate East exit, turn right, one block to South
Place.
   Bank: Take the Northern line to Moorgate.
   Liverpool Street:Take the Broadgate exit, turn right onto South Place

Map:   http://www.oracle.com/global/uk/corporate/locations/citymap.html

The venue has kindly been organised by Duncan Mills. We all appreciate
this generous gift. Duncan has offered to also set up meal requirements.
Normally this is geared towards buffet and/or sandwiches, but Oracle
could specially request pizzas if you so desire.

AGENDA:
Duncan Mills will present/discuss Shale and JavaServer Faces
Peter Pilgrim will present/discuss X (Something related to J2EE?)

WHO:

> I'm back from annual vacation in France. We have just over a week
> to go the next BOF VIII. Has there been any issues?
>
> Some far I have the following attendees in order of email inbox times.
>
> 	Alan Mehio
> 	Matthew Dudbridge
> 	Charles Cordingley
> 	Jim Collins
> 	Christopher Marsh-Bourdon
>
> and of course
>
> 	  Pete Pilgrim
> 	  Duncan Mills
>
> Anymore takers?

==////==

Not a member? No worrys mate, it's free. Just send me an [OT] email
or surfs up at
http://www.strutslondon.com  or
http://struts.meetup.com

PS: Food is discussed in another mail

--
Peter Pilgrim
Operations/IT - Credit Suisse First Boston,