struts-user mailing list archives

From "Vijaya S" <svij...@solutionscraft.com>
Subject Struts Menu
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2005 05:17:58 GMT
Hi,

Has anyone successfully implemented Struts Menu in your application? I am
getting an error as
'The displayer mapping for the specified MenuDisplayer does not exist'.

I have done the following
1. In my struts-config I have included the plugin
2. I have placed my menu-config.xml under WEB-INF.
3. My jsp has the corresponding taglibs included
4. struts-menu jar is placed under the lib directory of my application.

Am I missing anything else? I posted my problem in struts-menu user list but
no replies. If anyone of you is successful with struts-menu, can you please
tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,
Vijaya