struts-user mailing list archives

From "Rodolfo García Esteban/CYII" <rgarciaeste...@cyii.es>
Subject Re: Problems using JSTL with struts
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2005 07:17:52 GMT
I have done that and I keep having the same problem. I'm completly loose.
________________________
Rodolfo García Esteban
Canal Isabel II
División de Aplicaciones Técnicas
C/ Santa Engracia, 125
Edificio 8
Tel. 91 545 10 00 - Ext. 2128
Fax. 91 545 14 41

        cc:     (cco: Rodolfo García Esteban/CYII)
        Asunto: Re: Problems using JSTL with struts

Hi,

I had a similar problem. What I did was:
a) put jstl.jar and standard.jar in WEB-INF/lib
b) modify your web.xml - it should start with this line:

xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee web-app_2_4.xsd"
version="2.4">

When I used my "old" web.xml with "web-app_2_2.dtd", it didn't work. Can
anybody explain this?

Regards,

Tom