struts-user mailing list archives

From "Rodolfo GarcĂ­a Esteban/CYII" <rgarciaeste...@cyii.es>
Subject Problems using JSTL with struts
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 09:50:51 GMT
Hi,

I have a little application done with struts 1.2 and hibernate 2.1, I want
to migrate it to JSTL 2.0, and struts-EL. I have done the next:

1. Install jstl, adding to the WEB-INF/lib jstl.jar
2. Writing in the pages then taglib clause to import the tags.

But I have the next problems.

1 when I do <c:set > for get the actionForm return null, I can manage the
form.
2. when I do <c:out  value=${xxxx}....,  in then web I don't see then
content of xxxx, I see as a literal "${xxxx}".

Has somebody use JSTL and Struts-EL with Struts 1.2? Do somebody knows the
solution for my problem?

I would apreciatte any help

Best regards

Rodolfo