struts-user mailing list archives

From "Rodolfo GarcĂ­a Esteban/CYII" <rgarciaeste...@cyii.es>
Subject Struts + Spring or Struts versus Spring
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2005 11:22:00 GMT
Hi,

I have been reading about frameworks and I have seen something about
Spring, and I have a lot of doubts. Spring is complementary or is then
same place?. In some places said that Spring is complementary thats
threats about the middle tier, but I have seen some examples and Spring
replaces the action servlet and has his own Controller. What do you think
Spring is compatible with Struts?, is better Struts than Spring? is better
Spring. Do you think the solution Struts + Spring + hibernate could be a
good approach?

Best Regards
Rodolfo