struts-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Beal <jbb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActionForm problem
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 15:54:29 GMT
Did you change the types on both the getter and the setter methods?
Did you keep a setter with the boolean type?  I don't remember all of
the details, but I don't think that the following is a valid bean
property:

  public String getSsnOnFile() { return ssnOnFile ? "Y" : "N"; }
  public void setSsnOnFile(String ssnOnFileString) {
     ssnOnFile = "Y".equals(ssnOnFileString);
  }
  public void setSsnOnFile(boolean newSsnOnFile) {
     ssnOnFile = newSsnOnFile;
  }

--
Jeff Beal