struts-user mailing list archives

From Dakota Jack <dakota.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wikie Hits
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 05:13:19 GMT
Frank, I don't know if you understand what "per se" libel is, but you
are certainly on the line if not over the line on this one.  If I were
you, I would exercise some caution in that regard.    I understand the
joke.  I have no interest in being childish at the moment.  And, I am
not joking.

~Dakota Jack~