struts-user mailing list archives

From Dakota Jack <dakota.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wikie Hits
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 06:03:02 GMT
Thanks, James.  If you look at the top right of the wiki pages, there
is a blue field with a white "i" in it.  If you click that, you go to
a page that has what is called "Detailed Information".  It used to be
when you click on "Show chart "Page hits and edits" for that page you
would get an impressive graphic chart of hits and other information.
Now all you get is a broken link.  That's what I was referring to.
Once again, many thanks.

~Dakota Jack~