struts-user mailing list archives

From Dakota Jack <dakota.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: DownloadAction Application
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2005 20:27:31 GMT
Yes.  I am talking about uploading NOW, but the ORIGINAL question was
about downloading.  Right?  What is OP?  Then Leon raised the
interesting upload issue.  I am finished with the upload application,
however and am in the download part now.  You are not missing the
point.  We have switched back and forth.

Take a deep breath.  We need to get the representative of Sid Hartha,
Eric Webber, on here to help you.  ///;=)

Jack

<SNIP>
On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 15:08:32 -0500 (EST), Frank W. Zammetti
<fzlists@omnytex.com> wrote:
> I'm confused... Maybe I misread the OP, but he's talking about uploading,
> right?  That's the part I don't see how you could do.  I would agree that
> this is possible when downloading a file (although still a bit tricky I
> would think, but possible none the less).  I'm probably just all messed up
> here though, rough day atwork :(
</SNIP>

~Dakota Jack~