struts-user mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Struts-1.2.7
Date Tue, 31 May 2005 01:46:18 GMT
That would be a mistake on our part.  Probably due to the (old) way we used
to build Struts.

At this point it may be safe to assume that the release notes/wiki will be
changed to match the distribution.  But that has yet to be discussed.

I'd like to add a few more comments about this, but I'll do it over on the
Struts Developers List.

Thanks for pointing this out.

--
James Mitchell