struts-user mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Template Library? What is it??
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 14:45:18 GMT
The template library, originally developed by David Geary, was sort of a
launch pad for the Tiles Project.  Cedric or others can verify if I've
missed anything.

Basically, the template library was not kept around or supported after 1.0
(Jeez, that seems like ages ago ;).  Tiles is the preferred approach for
what you are asking about.

So, you can tell your client, yes, you are using "templates".  They are
obviously basing their statements on old (and I mean REALLY old)
information.

Hope that helps.

--
James Mitchell