struts-user mailing list archives

From Tomasz Nazar <Tomasz.Na...@ii.uni.wroc.pl>
Subject Feature wanted: autocomplete attribute for html:text/form tags
Date Mon, 09 May 2005 17:34:03 GMT

Hi there! First time on the list. Hope this is the right place.

AJAX technology became so popular I started using it. Tried to achieve
the same thing as Google Suggest has.

Problem when using Struts comes: <html:text> doesn't have 'autocomplete'
attribute. (this is not in HTML spec, but IE, Firefox, Mozilla
implements it).

This thread by Ted Husted also describes the problem:
http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg06383.html

Some generic 'options' attribute might be fine to me and possibly for
others.

What do you think? Or I missed sth and it is possible with Sturts..

Kind regards,
Tomasz Nazar

--
  _i______'simplicity_is_the_key'__________tomasz_nazar