struts-user mailing list archives

From "Kalyan Ayyagari" <kayyag...@revenuetech.com>
Subject Radio button for a 3rd level list
Date Tue, 10 May 2005 14:47:00 GMT
My form contains a list, say topLevelList. topLevelList in turn contains
lists, lets say level2List(s). This level2List in turn contains lists, say
level3List(s).

Level3List contains objects of type Component.

public class Component{

int id;

boolean amISelected;

}

My JSP needs to have a radio button for each component. For example, say
level3List has 3 components, red, green and blue. Then the JSP will have 3
radio buttons, one for red, one for green and one for blue. Now let's say
that we have only clicked the radio button for red. Now when we submit the
form I want the boolean amIselected for red to be true; and false for green
and blue.

How can I do it?

I tried to search for a similar post but couldn't find one. If there is a
similar post already and I've missed it then please point me to it.

Thanks,

Kalyan