struts-user mailing list archives

From delbd <de...@oma.be>
Subject Re: [FRIDAY] Re: [POLL] What do you use action forms for?
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 11:51:54 GMT
Why would you want to trade our beautiful java world acronyms for other ones
like MP3, OGG, WMA, RIAA, MPAA or SABAM (in belgium)....

Ok 2 more hours then it's the really interesting part of the friday: traffic
to get back home from the capital when trains are in strike. Cheers.

Le Vendredi 13 Mai 2005 13:27, Ted Husted a écrit :
> On 5/13/05, Leon Rosenberg <struts_user@anotheria.net> wrote:
> > It would also be cool if you could give a short comparison to common
> > design methods, like OOD/COD with AOA, SOA and MDA.
> >
> :) Oooh ... acronyms!  :)
> :
> :) That rock band idea is sounding better and better ... :)
>
> -Ted.

David Delbecq
Royal Meteorological Institute of Belgium