struts-user mailing list archives

From "Scott Purcell" <spurc...@vertisinc.com>
Subject user hitting back-button and sending POSTDATA
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 16:14:30 GMT
I am having trouble getting information, or a workaround for the following problem.

A user fills out a simple textfield form. I update the database with the value and show a
new jsp page. Then the user hits the back-button, and even though the browser gives an alert
 (this will POSTDATA that is expired as cache") yes or no? And they say yes, I enter another
record into my database. Causing problems.

I have my nocache set to true in my struts-config.xml. Any other ideas, solutions to this
problem?

Thanks,
Scott