struts-user mailing list archives

From Rick Reumann <strut...@reumann.net>
Subject Re: Cannot find bean error in any scope
Date Tue, 10 May 2005 18:14:25 GMT
Niall Pemberton wrote the following on 5/10/2005 12:49 PM:
> My guess that one of your message keys is incorrect/missing. Are your
> message resources configured to NOT return null in your struts-config.xml?

And this could probably explain why Michael can't always repeat the
error since probably one of the errors being added in the Action isn't
always being added under all circumstances. Michael, make sure all of
the keys like "some.key", when you do..

new ActionMessage("some.key"  are in your resources file.

--
Rick