struts-user mailing list archives

From Rick Reumann <strut...@reumann.net>
Subject Re: AjaxTags v1.0 beta 1 released
Date Mon, 16 May 2005 14:43:11 GMT
Frank W. Zammetti wrote the following on 5/13/2005 12:23 AM:
> Finally got it all set up on http://struts.sf.net.  The first "official"
> release is up!

Frank can you maybe provide example code that clarifies:

"For any form element you wish to Ajax-enable, add an ajaxRef attribute
to it. In addition, add an ajaxRef to the containing form. This can be
any value you wish, it is a reference value to a configuration file."

I think it would help to clarify that in relation to the ajax config
file you've shown.

For example in the config, you have:

<form ajaxRef="example1">
   <element ajaxRef="button">

I'm confused what ajaxRef my form would have and what ajaxRef my button
would have in the actual HTML? From the preceding example would it be..

Thanks

--
Rick