struts-user mailing list archives

From Rick Reumann <strut...@reumann.net>
Subject Re: Way of reading this mailing list as a heirachy
Date Mon, 16 May 2005 14:53:38 GMT
Rafael wrote the following on 5/8/2005 11:17 PM:

> yes, In Outlook Express 6 , View -> Current View -> Group Messages by Conversation.

This still does not organize them nearly as nice as Thunderbird does (or
  The Bat, Edora, Pegasus, Sylpheed, Evolution, Kmail...etc etc).
Outlook just is a steaming pile for real. Just get Thunderbird and
you'll be much happier http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/

And Gregory your crazy recomending Mutt:) When I was on Linux I enjoyed
my time plaing with it... spending hours getting the configuration files
just right and learning a billion different hot keys.  But unless you
need to shh or telnet to your e-mails, Mutt is just a huge time sink for
little gain. Sure it's powerful if you have a month to study it, but
even with it's power, someone can be up and running with Thunderbird in
5 minutes and have 99% of the functionality of Mutt.

--
Rick