struts-user mailing list archives

From Hubert Rabago <hrab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: obtaining an action's ActionMapping
Date Tue, 24 May 2005 15:18:12 GMT
If it's returning null, make sure that (1) the request you're passing
for the same module, and (2) you typed your action path correctly.
The parameter should match the path of the action mapping you're
looking for:

  <action-mappings>
      <action path="/myAction" .../>
  </action-mappings>

ModuleUtils.getInstance().getModuleConfig(request).findActionConfig("/myAction");

hth,
Hubert