struts-user mailing list archives

From David Johnson <chach...@gmail.com>
Subject <html-el:img> question
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 15:57:25 GMT
Hey all

I've got the followiong directory structure for my web-app

C:\Builds\riskGrid\WebRoot\jsp (all JSP's are here)
C:\Builds\riskGrid\WebRoot\jsp\images (all images)

This is the image code (in a JSP in the jsp directory) that results in the
image not being found. What am I missing?? I cant have an absolute URL for
obvious reasons.

(note everything else is working, the link, the submit, etc.)

onclick="set('portfolioGraph');javascript:setPortName('${
refPortfolio.refPortfolioDesc}');document.forms[0].submit();"/>

--
-Dave
ChaChaNY@Gmail.com