struts-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Benussi" <mark_benu...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Way of reading this mailing list as a heirachy
Date Sun, 08 May 2005 14:58:48 GMT
My award of the week goes to Adam for this piece of information.

I was just downloading some open source e-mail client but am relieved I can
do this option.

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Hardy [mailto:ahardy.struts@cyberspaceroad.com]
Sent: 08 May 2005 14:46
To: Struts Users Mailing List

On 08/05/05 04:27&nbsp;Kwok Peng Tuck wrote:
> There's a pretty good e-mail client from mozilla.org, look for
> Thunderbird there. Does everything you ask for bellow.
> Mark Benussi wrote:
>
>> I use Outlook and was wondering if there was a way of reading all these
>> messages as a hierarchy. I sometimes miss messages on a thread I was
>> interested in.

I always thought outlook couldn't do message threads, but it can. I
don't remember the option on whichever menu, but it's easy to find.
Probably the View menu.

It sets up the threads just like a newsgroup.

If you really can't find it, perhaps your Outlook is an old version.

Adam

PS you should familiarise yourself with security issues in outlook as
well, for instance, you should disable javascript and images in your
incoming emails.

--
struts 1.2 + tomcat 5.0.19 + java 1.4.2
Linux 2.4.20 Debian