struts-user mailing list archives

From "Rodolfo GarcĂ­a Esteban/CYII" <rgarciaeste...@cyii.es>
Subject Validating multipage forms in validate() method
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 11:29:18 GMT
Hi all,

I,m using struts 1.2.4, and stardard multipage actionForms that are
validate in validate() method. For do the multipage I have added a field
in the form called page. In validate method I ask for the page and do only
the field validations for that page. Well but when I have errors the
return is to the first page. I could do only a jsp with all the pages but
I think that page would be too big. I would prefer a jsp for every form
page. The action returs ever to the <action ... input="page" >. Could I
change dynamically change the "input" page? What do you think about the
best practice, one jsp, a jsp for every page?

Thanks and best regards
Rodolfo