struts-user mailing list archives

From Joe Germuska <...@Germuska.com>
Subject RE: sTRUTS 1.3 - chain flow / complex app
Date Mon, 23 May 2005 13:10:08 GMT
Marco wrote:
>Does Shale use chain? Could you integrate chain in Shale?

Shale does use chain, but to be honest, I don't know much more about
it than that.

>I am looking forward to add more complexity for 'testing' the chain..
>If you have anything to suggest me, go ahead :-) ..

Just keep doing what you're doing!  More than the complexity, it's
just valuable to have people using it period.  I've been developing a
new app on it for a few months now and everything seems to be going
smoothly, but I'm sure I don't use every feature of Struts, so having
more people use it to make any kind of webapp gives us more chances
to flush out any quirks.

Joe

--
Joe Germuska