struts-user mailing list archives

From Janek Ziniewicz <janek.ziniew...@gmail.com>
Subject Displaying files from database
Date Tue, 31 May 2005 13:26:01 GMT
Hi,
 what I want to do is display in a webpage file which is stored in database.
My struts app should recognize its mime type and according to this
perform suitable action (eg if it is *pdf run acrobat, if *html just
display it,  etc). I know how to put and get this data from dbase and
how to recognize its mime type but this is not enough to do the task.

Code below causes java.lang.IllegalStateException. Although in some
cases I can see attachment on screen. How can I make it work?

ServletOutputStream sout=response.getOutputStream();
sout.write(blob);

--
Pozdrawiam, Janek Ziniewicz
gg: 902858