struts-user mailing list archives

From "Vic Cekvenich (netsql)" <cekven...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [POLL] What do you use action forms for?
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 12:40:24 GMT
Some of you needs a struts mentor ;-)

You use display any bean or collection in struts, if it's RO, you don't
use formBeans and you use JSTL/displaytag.
If you edit, update, insert, etc, you have to use and map a form bean
and html tag.

Often do I see a formBean mapped on a page that only outputs....
Or a new Formbean() in action (when struts gives you the handle)....

.V