struts-user mailing list archives

From Laurie Harper <lau...@holoweb.net>
Subject Re: DynaActionForm and the 'pull' model
Date Sun, 29 May 2005 01:00:58 GMT
Thanks for the reference Craig; but unless I'm mis-reading you, that
still leaves me with data lookup 'hard coded' in Java classes. My goal
is to be able to change a page's data requirements without
recompilation. I'll take a look at Shale though and see if it has
anything to help in that context.

L.