struts-user mailing list archives

From "Abdullah Jibaly" <Abdullah.Jib...@aeroxchange.com>
Subject RE: Please reply to the mailing list, not to the person
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 18:16:15 GMT
I'm pretty sure it's Mrs/Ms Smoak since Wendy is usually a female name (please correct me if
I'm wrong Wendy) :)

-Abdullah

-----Original Message-----
From: Leandro_Dorileo/ABACO@abaco.com.br
[mailto:Leandro_Dorileo/ABACO@abaco.com.br]
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 12:57 PM
To: user@struts.apache.org

Agreed to everything, but perhaps we can think more about what Mr. Smoak
said "get more personal replies", personal replies are good because you
can see in your mailbox that there is a reply especially to you and that
would be good you read that (it's only my opinion and I even do that), but
we could think of centralize the questions and answers in the list, then
with this in your mind you'll always send the mails to the list.

This could be a convention "I'll always send my mails to the list, cause
if I do send it privately I can forget to also send it to the list" ;-)

Dorileo