struts-user mailing list archives

From delbd <de...@oma.be>
Subject Dispatch action and validation, howto?
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 13:13:55 GMT
Hello, i have a form using a dispatch action, amongst the actions in the
DispatchAction is the add of new fields to the form. I need some of those
dispatch action to be validated. But some actions need to take place whever
the form is valid or not (eg adding field to the form should add the fields
whether or not the users has finished his work).
If validation occurs and the form is invalid, the action to add fields never
occurs.

Any suggestion on how to deactivate validation based on the action choosen? I
thought about setting this in the form validate methode (if (dispatch.equals
("blabal")) no error), but this mean i need to put some dispatch logic in the
form.

--
David Delbecq
Royal Meteorological Institute of Belgium

-
Is there life after /sbin/halt -p?