struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Struts Dialogs: DispatchAction on steroids
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 09:35:50 GMT
Michael,

I too like Jack concentrated on SelectAction, purely because it was
first in the text.

Looking at your description of DialogAction, I read the first paragraph
about DialogAction and didn't feel it was worth reading further - having
read about SelectAction (on the basis of your name) I then read that
desc of DialogAction and came across some amazingly non-descriptive
stuff like "accepting input data, dispatching submit event to a
 > > method, generating error messages and rendering a view" (hmm,
sounds like my hello world servlet)

And then I stopped reading :O

 From looking further at the description, it does look interesting, but
hey, this is the internet - 4 seconds and I'm gone! ;)