struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: [FRIDAY] package naming nonsense
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 15:08:05 GMT
Hey! I heard that!

Dennis,

since you're such a smart alec, tell me what happens when you publish a
product with the package com.evergreeninvestments, and you find that
it's already gone, because some impudent whippersnapper registered
www.evergreen-investments.com and released his package first (removing
the hyphen of course because that's not legal in a package name)?

Adam