struts-user mailing list archives

From Aleksandar Matijaca <amatij...@gmail.com>
Subject [OT] web templates, struts templates?
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2005 14:55:03 GMT
I spent some time looking for some web templates for a struts/j2ee project
that I am currently
working on, because it seems that I am not good at making things pretty.
After looking
at them, I asked myself, if there is such a thing as pre-built STRUTS based
templates out there, for
doing the basics, such as:

Authentication --- premade stuff that will give programmer a bunch of code,
everything from
Filters, to validation and session management, User management, permissions
and roles.

User -- gathering user info (state, country, address blah blah), storing it
into database, tying
it in with Authentication (getting their password) etc..

Password management -- change password, fergot password

etc.. etc...

It seems to me, that I allways spend an inordiante amount of time, building
this stuff -- stuff
that has nothing realy to do with the application I am building, but with
user management.

Do you know, if there is such a thing as "Struts Templates" that come with
this stuff pre-built?
It gets realy tiring re-inventing the wheel...

Thanks, Alex.