struts-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Galbreath" <mgalbre...@elections.state.md.us>
Subject RE: Is there any Jsp template like Smarty template ?
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2005 13:55:34 GMT
Sun's Creator Studio rulez the inexpensive Java IDE world; JetBrain's IDEA rulez the $300+
IDEs.  Eclipse isn't worth a shit.

But REAL programmers prefer ed or vi.

~mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Gainty [mailto:mgainty@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 8:42 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Is there any Jsp template like Smarty template ?

Sounds as if you are tightly coupling business layer to presentation
I would recommend de-coupling your presentation layer from Business Entity
possibly using Business Delegate Architecture..take a look at
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-ejb1022.html

If you are seeking an IDE to accomplish this auto-generate ability for
Struts there is
Sun Java Framework
http://www.sun.com/software/products/jsenterprise/index.xml
IBM WSAD available at