struts-user mailing list archives

From "Denham, Martin" <Martin.Den...@edfenergy.com>
Subject 1.2.7 only highlights the first error
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2005 14:06:41 GMT
Hi,

I can't get struts 1.2.7 to highlight all the error fields on my form - only the first error
field is highlighted.  Is this a known bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Here is a simplified extract of my code:

ActionForm validation:

	errors.add("firstName", new ActionMessage("errors.firstName.invalid"));
	errors.add("lastName", new ActionMessage("errors.lastName.invalid"));

Jsp:

Only the 'firstName' text field is highlighted, not the 'lastName' text field.  If I reverse
the order of the fields then only 'lastName' is highlighted.

Thanks

Martin

EDF Energy plc internet e-mail disclaimer
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be protected by legal
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete the
e-mail from your system. This e-mail has been scanned for malicious content but the internet
is inherently insecure and EDF Energy plc cannot accept any liability for the integrity of
this message or its attachments. No employee or agent of EDF Energy plc or any related company
is authorised to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of EDF Energy plc or any related
company by e-mail. All e-mails sent and received by EDF Energy plc are monitored to ensure
compliance with the company's information security policy.