struts-user mailing list archives

From "Miren Urkijo" <mi...@tinieblas.com>
Subject validator. i need help
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 13:29:27 GMT
Hello
i am trying to beging using validator, struts validator.
i have some problems:
into my struts-config.xml file i have some entryes like this:
<form-bean name="ofertaForm" type="com.domain.myOfertaForm" />
Well i want to use the validator. the type of the forms must be
org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorActionForm ?? if it must be of this
form how i make the reference to my com.domain.myOfertaForm?

Can anybody send me one example of the validator.xml and validator-rules.xml
files? i want to see one example for making my examle.
Thanks. I need help