struts-user mailing list archives

From "Anna Krajewska" <a.krajew...@wasko.pl>
Subject <html:file> elements appearance
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 07:50:40 GMT
Hi

I have a problem with <html:file> tag. I want to set a styleclass or some style parameters
for the button, but when I set styleClass="button" and styleId=""something" (I did not manage
to find what this attribute is for, and there is no difference beetween situations when it's
present in the tag an when it's not) where "button" is my css style class - both elements
seem to change their appearance. What is more - only the field changes it's backgroundcolor
and font (eg. border works for both of them). What am I doing wrong? Is it possible anyway
to separate their appearance features?

regards

Ania