struts-user mailing list archives

From Don Brown <donald.br...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why I Hate Struts Modules
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 04:48:42 GMT
Why not have the best of both? I've found this trick to be handy:
1. Define a common config file that contains items you want to share
2. For each module, specify both the common and module-specific
configuration file. At runtime, they will be treated as if they were one big
file to begin with.

This technique is especially potent with the new "extends" attribute
available with Struts 1.3.

Don