struts-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin Lerman <str...@ambre.net>
Subject Forwarding to an "unknown" action
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 14:51:49 GMT
 Hi all,

 I'm trying to do the following:

 I have a custom action that check if a user is logged in.

 If it is not, this action forward to a login action.

 Now my problem is, how can I have the login action forward back to the
page the user tried to reach before being forwarded to the login form.

 What I tried is to keep the mapping, form and request the custom action
got in the session and also the action itself, and then to recall the
execute from the action in the login action once I verified I was
correctly identified.

 But then I got this exception:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot find bean adminForm in any scope

 Knowing than adminForm is the form from my custom action.

 Do anyone know how I can achieve this?

 Thanks.

	Benjamin