struts-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin Lerman <Benjamin.Ler...@ambre.net>
Subject Playing with the file system
Date Sun, 16 Oct 2005 12:08:49 GMT
 Hi all,

 First of all, I'm not sure what I want to do is the right way to handle
my problem, so all suggestion, even if they are not a response to the
problem asked would be appreciate.

 I'd like to implement the possibility to upload files to my
application. The uploading part is not really the problem as there is a
lot of documentation about it, my problem is: where can I save the files.

 I'd like to put them in the /img directory of my application, but I
cannot find a way to get a real path for this directory. Is there any
way to get it? And what is this real path if the server does not deploy
my application?

 And then my other question is: how can I access the ressource
/img/foo.jpg?

 Thanks in advance.

	Benjamin