struts-user mailing list archives

From "Murray Collingwood" <mur...@focus-computing.com.au>
Subject [Hibernate] Who owns the problem?
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2005 03:30:29 GMT
Hi guys

I'm getting exceptions with some Hibernate code and when I post on the Hibernate
forum they are claiming it is a Struts issue.  I've read lots of stuff from almost
everywhere and continue to struggle with this implementation.

Please check out the background (and config/code) at:
http://forum.hibernate.org/viewtopic.php?p=2264278

Please let me know if this is a Struts problem or a Hibernate problem.  Maybe there's a
simple solution I'm missing?

Kind regards
mc

FOCUS Computing