struts-user mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: Why I Hate Struts Modules
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 04:58:14 GMT
Paul, you are aware that you can specify multiple configuration files,
right?  There isn't even a need to use XML entities, which I suspect
isn't as well-known as it probably should be, and another poster pointed
out that it presents some troubleshooting (or was it validation?)
problems.  I think multiple config files gives you what you want though.

http://struts.apache.org/userGuide/configuration.html#dd_config_servlet

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect