struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: startup time validator validation?
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 21:03:02 GMT
David G. Friedman on 11/10/05 20:58, wrote:
> Wouldn't XDoclet's Struts Validator features work for you
> in this regard?  It wouldn't be i nthe JSP or at startup
> but at build/compile time.  See:
>
> http://xdoclet.sourceforge.net/xdoclet/tags/apache-tags.html#@struts_Class_Level_Tags

David,
that looked tantalising but without setting up an example app, I don't
think I'd discover exactly how it good it can be.

Which classes would you use the tags in for dynaforms?

I also didn't see the connection to the validation.xml - how would it
now what validation functions to specify, and parameters for them?

It didn't seem as if it could.

Adam