struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: Submit buttons getting their value
Date Sun, 16 Oct 2005 18:26:04 GMT
Martin,

what HTML does this taglib produce? Seems as if it would be so:

<input type="submit" label="some text" value="delete" />

A cursory check on the W3C website confirmed my suspicions - I don't
believe that the label attribute is valid HTML4 and if so is unlikely to
be supported by browsers like Firefox.

Is it XHTML? Is it IE only?

Adam