struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: Validation and error messages in session
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 20:02:53 GMT
It's a shame no-one answered this. I was interested in reading a reply.

My situation is that on validation failure, my 'input' mapping is to
another action, not direct to a JSP, so that I can carry out the
necessary view helper code. As part of this I can also grab the
validation errors from the request scope and save them in session if I want.

However I like the idea of declaring that the errors go straight into
session scope.

Adam