struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: I am getting frustrated with LookupDispatchAction
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2005 23:26:34 GMT
Michael,

I like your code alot but a couple of things prevent me from purloining
it for my own purposes:

firstly, I like to allocate my base class to sort out  user, locale,
msgKeys, and messages objects for use in the subclass. It doesn't seem
to be possible to sandwich a subclass in-between SelectAction and the
child class to do this, isn't that so?

Secondly, getKeyMethodMap() looks really clunky - is there no way this
can be pushed into the struts-config.xml?

Adam