struts-user mailing list archives

From Aladin Alaily <str...@aladin.ca>
Subject Re: PATH
Date Sun, 30 Oct 2005 00:47:27 GMT
Hi Jim,

You said that you have a struts application in
$TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/STRUTS_APP and you want it to access content in the
$TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/EMAIL_APP.

The following may be helpful for what you are trying to do.

Tomcat as a policy file which dictate what an application can and cannot
access.  Have a look to make sure that your struts_app has access to
read (and maybe write) from/to the email_app.

Good luck.
Aladin