struts-user mailing list archives

From "Bryon Lape" <bslstr...@grey-net.com>
Subject Re: Is the best way to have multiple struts-config.xml andtiles-defs.xml files, modules?
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 13:57:12 GMT
Along similar lines, I have a question of using modules for
internationalization.  We have a requirement to not only support i18n, but
to be able to tell the client how many of their visitors are seeing which
language version of any particular web page.  I had thought of using
modules to help keep message resources and to generate URLs that contain
the language information.  Is there a better way to track such
information?

Bryon