struts-user mailing list archives

From Hubert Rabago <hrab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FORMDEF] Resetting booleans for session-scoped dynaforms
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 22:01:02 GMT
On 10/12/05, Michael Jouravlev <jmikus@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, that means that I should patch RequestProcessor/RequestUtils
> myself. Thanks for clarification. Still, that enhancement in Bugzilla,
> it is important despite the fact that it is outside of FormDef's
> scope. All I am asking for is to do it so it could be more beneficial.
> If someone does not want to care about GET or POST, it would work for
> any request for them. But I do need to do this reset thing for POST
> only.

This is the part we're not not understanding each other (I think).  I
think the correct statement is, "we need to do this reset thing only
when a form is being populated from request parameters".

You're pitting POST vs. GET, and I'm pitting "a request where a form
bean with a checkbox is being populated from request parameters" vs.
well, not.

> Ok... (sigh...) Can I define a dynaaction *and* also define a Java
> class for the same form, where I would override only reset() method.
> Will this work together?

Not sure what you mean here.  [sorry :) ]
Can you elaborate?

> Michael.

Hubert