struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jason Kwon" <jk...@quinstreet.com>
Subject Struts-Layout Question -- Dynamically Generating MenuComponents
Date Sat, 01 Oct 2005 22:06:17 GMT
Hi,

I was looking at the struts-layout API.  It looks like all
menucomponents are constructed by referring to properties set in
ApplicationResources.properties.  However, I have a need to generate
content for these menucomponents dynamically based on values in the
database.  I suppose I could write to the
ApplicationResources.properties file, but I would like to avoid this,
especially since the content can change on a per user basis.

Is there a solution to this?  Or is this use case not feasible at all
with Struts-Layout?

Thanks!
Jason